IOCL Recruitment for Apprentices at Western Region:
|Job Role||Accountant /Technician / Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||7 March 2019|
IOCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Accountant Apprentice: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University
- 3 years Diploma course in Engineering in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Diploma in relevant disciplines are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics Engineering.
Trade Apprentice: Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter/Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist) course
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after, shall NOT be eligible.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualification such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA etc. shall not be eligible.
- Candidates who have already undergone or undergoing an apprenticeship in any organization, are not eligible to apply for this apprenticeship.
Age limit (As on 31.01.2019): 18 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC)
- Others as per govt rules.
State Wise Vacancies: 391 Posts
- Maharashtra – 223 Posts
- Goa – 6 Posts
- Gujarat – 81 Posts
- UT of Dadra & Nagar Hayek – 3 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 64 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 14 Posts
IOCL Recruitment Apprentice Selection process:
- The Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written test & Personal interview.
- The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively.
- The written test will be of 90 Minutes duration & would comprise of objective type Multiple choice (MCQ’s) questions.
- The questions will be in bilingual ie., English and Hindi.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% (Written Test and Interview separately.)
How to apply IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 7 March 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Date Of Opening Of Online Application: 23 February 2019
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 7 March 2019
- Tentative Date of Written Test/Personal Interview: To be intimated later