HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification is very recently announced by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India) Nashik. So, interested people, around the Maharashtra who are searching for the Central Government Jobs, can go ahead and apply for this HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2019 before the closing date. From 25th April 2019 to 19th May 2019 all the interested and eligible, contenders can submit the application in the prescribed manner. Remember applications for the HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2019 have to be submitted in the Online Mode. No other means of applications will be accepted.
HAL Recruitment for Apprentices:
|Salary||Up to Rs.4,984/Month|
|Job Location||Nasik (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||15 May 2019|
HAL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices (MCVC): A pass in 10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only
ITI Trade Apprentices: Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter /Turner /Carpenter/Machinist / Welder (Gas & Electric)/ Electrician /Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) /Draughtsman (Mechanical) /Electronics Mechanic / Painter /PASAA /COPA/Sheet Metal Worker /Machinist (Grinder)
EX-ITI Trade Apprentice: The candidates must be ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT. Female candidates are not eligible for the following trades: Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Machinist (Grinder), Sheet Metal Worker, Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
Age limit: As per Apprenticeship rules.
HAL Recruitment – List of vacancies: 826 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 103 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg – 10 Posts
- Computer Engg – 5 Posts
- Civil Engg – 1 Post
- Electrical Engg – 14 Posts
- Electronics And Telecommunication Engg. – 18 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 53 Posts
- Production Engg. – 2 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 137 Posts
- Civil Engg – 2 Posts
- Electrical Engg – 25 Posts
- Electronics And Telecommunication Engg. – 19 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 86 Posts
- Computer Engg – 5 Posts
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices (MCVC) – 25 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician – 2 Posts
- Assistant Front Office Management – 15 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 5 Posts
- Housekeeper (Hotel) – 3 Posts
ITI Trade Apprentices – 561 Posts
- Fitter – 279 Posts
- Turner – 32 Posts
- Carpenter – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 30 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 14 Posts
- Electrician – 85 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 7 Posts
- Draughtsman(Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 4 Posts
- Painter (General) – 12 Posts
- PASAA – 75 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 5 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder) – 6 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.4,984/Month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.3,542/Month
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Rs.2,758/Month
How to apply HAL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 May 2019.
( Graduate/Diploma Apprentices )
( Trade Apprentices )