IAF Notification is out. IAF is recruiting for 242 Commissioned Officer (AFCAT) 02/2019 Ground Duty, Flying Branch Govt Job Posts. You can check IAF – Indian Air Force last date, download IAF notification, visit IAF official website and check other IAF Vacancy details.Complete Vacancy and recruitment Details about 242 Commissioned Officer (AFCAT) 02/2019 Ground Duty, Flying Branch.
Join Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Vacancy 1||Commissioned Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,10,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry.
1. Entry: AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry, Meteorology Entry
2. Pay as per Defence Matrix: Rs. 56100 – 110700
3. Type of Commission:
(a) PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
(b) SSC for Men & Women. (i) The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Non extendable). (ii) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
4. Physical /Medical Standards, Educational Qualifications and Selection Procedure. Details on physical/medical standards, educational qualifications and selection procedure are available in detailed notification on the website.
5. Training. Training will commence in the first week of July 2020 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (NonTechnical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.Age: (a) Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive). (b) Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive)
1. Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/NCC Special Entry/Meteorology Entry. Candidates eligible for one/ more entries are to register separately in each entry.
2. Narcotics. Use/possession of narcotics is banned. Candidate may be tested for presence of drugs in the body during Medicals and subsequently during training/ service career as an officer. If candidate is found to be using/ in possession of narcotics during any time of training/service career, candidate would be debarred from joining the Indian Air Force or be removed from service if already joined.
3. Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure. Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification
4. Marital Status. Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
5. Please note that information filled up by the candidates in online application form will be considered final and no amendments will be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth.