Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 – MDL job notifications for the Trade Apprentices for 1980 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/SSC/HSC/Diploma can apply for this two-year contract posts. Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interrupts. There is no other mode for registering or submitting the application. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019:
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Last Date||5 September 2019|
- Candidates should pass SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the respective trades with a minimum of one year of experience (OR)
- Candidates should pass SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma in respective disciplines with a minimum of 2 years of experience (OR)
- Candidates should pass VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the respective trade
- Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable.
- The candidates having such experience will be given up to 20 marks based on relevant experience in Ship Building Industry.
|No of years of Experience||Marks|
|More than 1 yr up to 2 yrs||10|
|More than 2 yr up to 3 yrs||12|
|More than 3 yr up to 4 yrs||14|
|More than 4 yr up to 5 yrs||16|
|More than 5 yr up to 6 yrs||18|
|More than 6 yrs||20|
Age Limit(as on 01 August 2019): 18 to 38 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years (for OBC: 13 years & for SC/ST: 15 years)
Post wise Vacancies:
- AC Ref. Mechanic: 21 posts
- Compressor Attendant: 17 posts
- Brass Finisher: 26 posts
- Carpenter: 78 posts
- Chipper Grinder: 19 posts
- Composite Welders: 175 posts
- Diesel Crane Operator: 12 posts
- Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic: 10 posts
- Jr. Draughtsman(Mechanical) & (Civil): 31 posts
- Electric Crane Operator: 12 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 98 posts
- Engine Driver Spl Class:
- Fitter: 254 posts
- Jr.Planner Estimator(Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/ Electronics): 33 posts
- Jr. QC Inspector(Mechanical/Elct./Elect.): 55 posts
- Jr. QC Inspector (NDTMechanical): 4 posts
- Gas Cutter: 100 posts
- Machinist: 20 posts
- Millwright Mechanic: 40 posts
- Painter: 58 posts
- Pipefitter: 231 posts
- Structural Fabricator: 374
- Store Keeper: 40 posts
- Utility Hand: 53 posts
- Utility Hand (SemiS killed): 145 posts
- Fire Fighter: 33 posts
- Sail Maker: 5 posts
Semi-Skilled ID-IV A
- Launch Deck Crew: 34 posts
- Master 2nd Class: 1 post
- Engine Driver Spl Class: 1 post
The selection process is based on the Online written test, Experience marks & Trade test
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by the Online.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test.
- The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
|Written Test||30 %|
|Experience in the Shipbuilding Industry||20%|
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee
Payment mode: The payment can be made using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking /BHIM etc.
How to apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the MDL official website on or before 5 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of MDL Online Application: 14 August 2019
- Last Date of MDL Online Application: 5 September 2019
- Display of List of Eligible Candidates on the MDL website: 13 September 2019
- Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility: 18 September 2019
- Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination Date: 23 September 2019