Tech Mahindra.Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2017/2018/2019 Batch graduates & B.Sc/BCA/BCS/Diploma – 2017/2018 Batch graduates. The various eligibility criteria and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive for Engineering/MCA:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2017/2018/2019|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 March 2019|
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/2018 without any backlog
- Candidate passing out in 2019 and meeting the criteria also stand eligible.
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Note: If you appeared earlier for Tech Mahindra
Freshers Recruitment drive in the last 6
months are not eligible to register for this drive.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive-Selection process:
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as a filter for next stage on the selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Test and interview location:
Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of the test.
Bond and compensation:
Candidate will be on probation for 6
months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Workplace & timings:
Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working
Joining Location: Pune/Noida
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link on or before 24 March 2019. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.