MPPGCL Recruitment 2019 – Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd (MPPGCL) announced notifications for Accounts Officer & Junior Engineer (Plant) in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Accounts Officer & Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||28 February 2019|
- Candidates must have passed Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost and Management Accounting (CMA)/ICWA from ICAI OR
- MBA (Finance)/PGDBM (Finance) fulltime Regular Course from a university recognized by UGC with at least 60% marks for UR & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC & ST candidates.
Junior Engineer (Plant):
- Candidates must have passed full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University or Institute.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Accounts Officer (Applicants having Domicile of MP) – 21 to 40 years
- Accounts Officer (Applicants of States other than MP) – 21 to 28 years
- Junior Engineer (Applicants having Domicile of MP) – 18 to 40 years
- Junior Engineer (Applicants of States other than MP) – 18 to 25 years
- 5 years age relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates of MP.
MPPGCL – List of Vacancies: 64 Posts
- Account Officer – 9 Posts
- JE (Plant) Mechanical – 33 Posts
- JE (Plant) Electrical – 11 Posts
- JE (Plant) Electronics – 11 Posts
MPPGCL Recruitment AO/JE Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates shall have to undergo an Online Written Examination comprising of 100 questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- There merit list of candidates will be prepared based on
the written test will be called for
documents verification at Jabalpur.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- UnReserved/OBC Candidates – 40%
- SC/ST/PD Candidates – 30%
- UnReserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST/PD Candidates: Rs.800/-
How to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2019 for AO/JE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 29 January 2019 to 28 February 2019.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 29 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 February 2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 29 January 2019 to 28 February 2019