For 50 Assistant Software Engineer Posts, CRIS ASE Jobs 2019 Notification is released. Interested candidates after checking all the details can go ahead and apply for this Centre for Railway Information Systems ASE Openings 2019. All the details about the CRIS Latest Openings 2019 are shared throughout this post. Go ahead and check them all. The Applications for the CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Notification 2019 must be submitted in the Online Mode. Centre For Railway Information Systems ASE Online Application Form 2019 must be submitted at cris.org.in.
CRIS Recruitment 2019:
CRIS Recruitment for Assistant Software Engineers:
|Job Role||Assistant Software Engineers|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Salary||Pay Level 7 of the 7th CPC|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||7 August 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology
or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2019 scores.
Note: Paper in which GATE 2019 Score required-CS(Computer Science and Information Technology
Age Limit: 22 to 27 years
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 5 years for SC/ST
Community wise Vacancies:
- UR: 19 posts
- OBC-NCL: 14 posts
- SC: 8 posts
- ST: 4 posts
- EWS: 5 posts
- For General/OBC-NCL candidates: Rs. 1000/- + Bank charges of Rs. 69/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates or women candidates: No Fees
The selection process is based on the GATE 2019 score. The shortlisted candidates in the GATE 2019 exam are eligible for the medical fitness test.
The selected candidates could be posted at CRIS Headquarters in New Delhi or at any of the Regional Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad (Hyderabad), or any project site in India for a specified duration, as per the need and requirement of CRIS.
How to apply for CRIS Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for the post online on the CRIS website career page. The candidates must follow the below instructions and then apply.
Step 1: The candidates are advised to keep their GATE 2019 scorecard with them while signing up. The candidate should fill their GATE 2019 score register number then the system will display their name and cut-off marks. And then the candidate should provide a valid email id and phone number for creating a one time password and login details.
Step 2: Candidates now apply online by revisiting the online application website.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group : Click Here
- Opening Date for Online Registration of application: 8 July 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration of application: 7 August 2019
- Last Date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India(SBI): 9 August 2019 (till 11:45 pm)