The objective of this drive is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS.
TCS Off Campus – Batch of 2020 is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR.
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
TCS NQT 2020 Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech|
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply||10 July 2019|
TCS NQT Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2020 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||20 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 10 July 2019.
- Online Registration start date: 25 May 2019
- Registration End Date: 10 June 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 14 June 2019
- Date of Test: 16 June 2019
- Join TCS: Updated soon
|Notification & Apply||Click Here|