Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience
Cargill Recruitment 2019 scheduled for a role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Bangalore & Davangere (Karnataka) Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cargill Recruitment 2019 details:
Cargill Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Davangere (Karnataka)|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by production manager.
- This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link
|notification & Apply||Click Here|