CGI Off Campus Drive 2019: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2018/2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CGI Off Campus Drive 2019:
CGI Off Campus for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci)
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience and should have completed their BE/B.Tech (All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci) in 2019/2018
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java/.Net /C/C++/Python/PLSQL/Sharepoint would be an added advantage.
- Skills: Java, Middleware, Unix, .NET, PL/SQL, Python, Testing Environments
- Entry Level professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation.
- Performs routine activities related to applications development/ Testing/ Support/ Maintenance/ Enhancement.
- Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the respective field.
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
How to apply for CGI Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
|Apply Link||Click Here|