Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Online Applications from young professionals, for filling up the posts of Executive Trainees in the following disciplines:
|Cochin Shipyard August 2019 Notification||Details|
|Executive Trainee||B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM, MSW, Any Post Graduate|
|Last date to Apply||18/09/2019|
1. Educational Qualification:
a. Mechanical – Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University securing not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates, 55% in the case of SC/ST candidates for posts reserved for them and 55% in the case of PwBD candidates.
b. Naval Architecture – Degree in Naval Architecture Engineering from a recognized University securing not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates, 55% in the case of SC/ST candidates for posts reserved for them and 55% in the case of PwBD candidates.
c. Finance – Pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
d. Human Resource – Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case of SC/ST and PwBD candidates, from a recognized University. Two years Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent Degree/Diploma with specialization in HR/ Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management, from a recognized University/ Institute, with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates, 55% in the case of SC/ST candidates for posts reserved for them and 55% in the case of PwBD candidates
2. Compensation and Benefits: The candidate selected as Executive Trainee will have to undergo one year training during which the trainee will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of ` 50,000/-. If required, the trainee would be retained for extra hours of training beyond normal working hours and on closed holidays, and in such cases would be paid an additional stipend limited to a maximum of ` 3000/-pm. On successful completion of one year training, the Executive Trainees shall be considered for appointment as Assistant Manager in E-1 Grade in the scale of pay of `40000-3%-140000 and pay fixed at the start of the scale. In addition to Basic Pay, the candidate will be eligible for Industrial Dearness Allowance as applicable, HRA @ 16% of Basic pay, Perks upto 35% of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Accident Insurance coverage, Leave Encashment, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medical Insurance policy, Performance Payment etc as admissible. The CTC per annum at the minimum of the scale as on date works out to ` 11 Lakhs approx.
Age: 27 years
Application Fee: Application fee of ` 750/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through the Online application portal from 08 August 2019 to 18 September 2019. No other mode of payment will be accepted.No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
1 .Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.Candidates should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature will not be considered and will be rejected.
2. Application must be complete in all respects as per this Notification vis-a-vis other instructions issued by CSL. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.Candidates should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like Aadhar, Driving Licence, Voter ID etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification at the time of Interview/GD and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates at the time of verification, the candidature will be rejected.
3. Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of bank passbook with account number and IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification and the eligible amount of reimbursement will be credited to their bank account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare will only be made to those candidates who submit the above details.
4. However, at the time of Interview/GD, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfil any of the notified eligibility conditions, he/she will neither be allowed to attend the Interview/GD nor paid any travelling allowance.Call letters can be downloaded through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com tentatively by end Sep 2019. Candidates are requested to frequently check the above website (Careers Page) for any updates, corrigendum etc.
1. Commencement of Online Application : 08 August 2019
2. Last Date of Online Application : 18 September 2019
(i) Phase-I – Objective Type Online Test (60 marks
(ii) Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks)
How to Apply
1. Candidates should go through the User Manual (How to Apply) and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Candidates should not submit more than one application to the same post. Application once submitted shall be final.Candidates meeting the requirements notified may submit their application online through the online application facility from 08 August 2019 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page). Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
2. After applying through online, candidates should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number will be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL
3. The website will remain functional for the purpose of submitting applications from 08 August 2019 and the last date for submission of applications through online is 18 September 2019. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that 6 may result in non-submission of application, candidates are advised to log in to CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here