ECIL Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Job notifications for Technical/Scientific Assistant, Scientific Asst/Junior Artisan & Purchase Officer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ECIL Walk-in-Interview for Technical/Scientific Assistant:
|Job Role||Technical/Scientific Assistant|
|Job Location||Gauribidanur, Karnataka|
|Venue Date||3 April 2019|
ECIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A first class Diploma in Engineering full time course with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/Electronics and Communication /Instrumentation/Computer engineering. Or
- A first class three years full time degree in B.Sc with Mathematics/Physics/ Computers/ Electronics from recognized Indian university with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidate should be able to communicate in English or Hindi
language. Should be willing
to work in Operation & Maintenance of Computer related Centre on round the clock basis.
Age Limit (As on 31.01.2019): 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 10 years for PWD Category
ECIL Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection will be based on the performance of written test/ practical test.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 3 April 2019.