GPSC Recruitment 2019 – Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) for 350 vacancies, Dental Surgeon, for 93 vacancies and Law Officer for only 2 vacancies, totally 445 vacancies are available in the GPSC Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ BDS/ LLB can apply for these jobs. The selection will be based on the Preliminary Test and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 4 November 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Civil):
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date||4 November 2019|
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application
- Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Age Limit (as on 04.11.2019): Not be more than 35 years
Upper Age Relaxation:
- Male Candidates(EWS/S.E.B.C/S.C/S.T) Category of Gujarat origin: 5 Years (max 45 years)
- General category female Candidates of origin of Gujarat: 5 Years (max 45 years)
- Women Candidates(EWS/S.E.B.C/S.C/S.T) Category of Gujarat origin: 10 Years (max 45 years)
- Physically Disabled Candidates: 10 Years
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 350)
- General: 145 Posts
- EWS: 35 Posts
- SEBC: 94 Posts
- SC: 24 Posts
- ST: 52 Posts
GPSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Preliminary Test and Interview
- General Category/Reserved Category of other states: Rs.100/-
- For Reserved Category of Gujarat State/ physically disable/ Ex-Serviceman/ Economically Weaker Sections: No fee
How to Apply GPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online to the following link on or before 4 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Last date for online application: 04.11.2019 (13:00 PM)
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Test: 02.02.2020
- Tentative month for Preliminary Test Result: April-2020
- Tentative month for Interview: July-2020
- The final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of the interview.