HP Recruitment 2019
Job ID : 1034348
Date Posted : 2/19/2019
Primary Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Category : Services
Schedule : Full time
Shift : No shift premium (India)
- Troubleshooting & resolving complex technical issues in customer environment
- Share best practices to reduce problem occurrences
- Present action plan to customer and take consent. Also ensure there is no adverse impact of the action plan on the network.
- Replicate customer environment in Lab
- Escalate the issue in timely manner
- Keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution.
- Contribute towards Knowledge Management
- TAC should ensure he/she stays abreast with all the NPIs and changes/updates to the product.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
0-2 Years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Network technologies including Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Good knowledge on switching (OSI Layer2, Sub-netting, VLAN, STP etc.) and routing (Layer3, IP, Static and Dynamic routing etc.) technology.
- Working knowledge and understanding of access and core layer switch
- Basics of WLAN technology (802.11 Standards, Controller and APs)
- ACSA certification will be added advantage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
|Notification & Apply||Click Here|