HPCL proposes to engage Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Engineering [Civil/ Mechanical/ / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation / Computer Science/IT only] at Locations spread across India for a period of one year as per provision of Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Rules thereof.
|ob Role||Graduate Apprentices|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Last Date||15 October 2019|
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should possess four years degree in Engineering in respective disciplines, from recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt./ GOI.
- Disciplines: Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ IT)
Note: The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.25,000/-
RITES Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices shall be based on personal interview
How to apply RITES Recruitment for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices?
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS Portal, candidates log onto NATS Portal using their USER ID/Email ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUESTS” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search Criterions”, i.e. Options to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion options select Establishment Name, candidates need to type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and click on option “Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to Click on establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidates click on “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position”.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab Establishment Requests.
BOAT’s Web Portal: Click here