HPCL Recruitment 2019 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the short notification for the post of Operation Technician, Bolier Technician for 72 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma in respective disciplines within the age limit of 18 to 25 years can apply for this job. The selection is based on written test, skill test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 21 December. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HPCL Recruitment 2019 Details:
HPCL Recruitment for Operation Technician/ Bolier Technician:
|Job Role||Operation Technician/ Bolier Technician|
|Application Starting Date||22 November 2019|
|Last Date||21 December 2019|
For Operations Technician:
- Candidates should complete Diploma (full-time regular course ) in Chemical Engineering
For Boiler Technician:
- Candidates should complete Diploma (full-time regular course ) in Mechanical Engineering
- Desirable First class boiler competency certificate
Note: The Candidates (belonging to General, EWS and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks in qualifying diploma/ degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Important Note: Candidates possessing higher qualification such as a degree in engineering, AMIE etc. are not eligible for consideration and need not apply.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2019): 18 to 25 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years (PWD (UR) 13 years, for PWD (OBC-NC) 15 years)
- 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 72 Posts)
- UR: 31 Posts
- EWS: 6 Posts
- SC: 6 Posts
- ST: 6 Posts
- OBC: 12 Posts
- ST: 10 Posts
- OBC: 1 post
HPCL Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test, skill test and medical examination.
- The written examination will be Computer Based Test comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The Written Test/ CBT is likely to be conducted at 5 Centers. i.e., Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Chennai & Delhi.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test /CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the
category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of qualifying nature only.
Application Fee: Rs.590/-
Note: SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment: Online Payment through Debit / Credit card
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Operation Technician/ Bolier Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link from 22 November to 21 December 2019.
For More Details: Click here
For Apply: Click here