IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the job notification for the post of CRP Clerical for 12075 vacancies in public sector banks across the country. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 20 to 28 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBPS Clerk 2019-Recruitment Details:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||17 September 2019|
|Last Date||9 October 2019|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2019): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2019:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
IBPS Clerk 2019 State Wise Vacancies: (Indicative)
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||4|
|Daman & Diu||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
IBPS Clerk 2019- Selection Process:
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Section||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 17 September 2019 to 9 October 2019.
For more details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 17 Sept 2019)
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2019:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Result of Online Examination – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020