IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Notification @ ibps.in: 4336 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Common Recruitment Process IX Posts are available. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Officials are inviting the Online Applications from the interested candidates. Interested candidates who are looking forward to entering the Banking Field, can actually take a peek at the requirements. And then proceed to apply for the IBPS Probationary Officer Notification 2019 before the final date. From 7th August 2019 to 28th August 2019, interested candidates after checking all the requirements can apply for the Latest IBPS Management Trainee CRP IX Openings 2019. While applying for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Jobs 2019, it is important to have all the Qualifications correctly.
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||7 August 2019|
|Last Date||28 August 2019|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 28.8.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.08.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 28.08.2019): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 4336 Posts
- Allahabad Bank – 500 Posts
- Andhra Bank – Nil
- Bank of Baroda – Nil
- Bank of India – 899 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – 350 Posts
- Canara Bank – 500 Posts
- Central Bank of India – Nil
- Corporation Bank – 150 Posts
- Indian Bank – 493
- Indian Overseas Bank – Nil
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 300
- Punjab National Bank – Nil
- Punjab & Sind Bank-NR
- Syndicate Bank – NR
- UCO Bank – 500 Posts
- Union Bank of India -644 Posts
- United Bank of India – Nil
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to apply IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7 August 2019 to 28 September 2019.
For More Details:Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 7 August 2019)
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2019:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019,19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2019
- Online Examination(Mains) – Main: 30.11.2019
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2020