ICSIL Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 – 41 Civil, Mechanical Posts, Applying Link: Are you the one searching for the latest ICSIL Openings 2019? then, go ahead and check our page. As the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) officials released the ICSIL Jobs 2019 Notification for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) Posts purely on a contract basis to be deputed at Irrigation & Flood Control Department, Govt. of NCT, Delhi.
ICSIL Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 – Civil, Mechanical
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)|
|Total Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Closing Date||5th October 2019|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form With Hard Copies of documents||11th October 2019|
|Selection Process||Based On Merit|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 32 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 9 Posts
Educational Qualification @ icsil.in
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree/ Diploma in Civil from recognized university/ Institution or equivalent|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical||Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical from recognized university/ Institution or equivalent|
For Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 to 27 years. And the Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
- 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
Fixed monthly Remuneration of INR 25000 per month ( Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only).
70 marks shall be allotted for academic qualification and 30 marks for the experience. If two candidates have an equal percentage of marks, then the priority will be given of experience and age.
- The shortlisting of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience, etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
- Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on
purely contractual/ outsourced basis.
Documents To Be Submitted Along With ICSIL Application Form 2019
- Self-attested copy of document pertaining to Educational Qualification including mark sheets (10th Class, 12th Class, Degree/ Diploma)
- A Self-attested copy of Experience certificate indicating total experience (in Months)
- Self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by competent authority pertaining to category (SC / ST/ OBC). OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority of Delhi Government.
How To Apply For ICSIL Openings 2019 Online?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) @ icsil.in.
- The home page of the organization will be displayed.
- Over there, check the Jobs section.
- Click on it, then you will be redirected to the new page.
- Now, you all need to click the Apply button for the post you are applying for that may be either JE Civil or JE Mechanical.
- Agree with all the information and then fill all the details.
- After that, download the filled Online ICSIL Application Form 2019.
- Now, you all have to submit the duly filled application form along with the mentioned documents within 3 days from the last date that is 5th October 2019.
- And the last date to submit the form with hardcopies is 11th October 2019.
- Candidates must mention system generated application id on top of their application form and on all supporting documents.
Note: Your Online ICSIL Application Form will not be considered, in case hard copies of relevant documents as above are not received till 11th October 2019 at the following address from 10:30 a.m to 4 pm (Monday to Friday) except Saturday, Sunday and gazette holiday.
Links – ICSIL Openings 2019 Notification & Online Application Link
|To Check & Download ICSIL Jobs 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Submit Online ICSIL Application Form 2019||Apply Online|
|Address to Submit Application Form with Hardcopies of documents||ICSIL Reception, Desk Officer, Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), Administrative Building, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi -110 020|