IGCAR JRF Recruitment 2019 Notification for 30 Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies. Apply for the IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2019 before the closing date, soon after checking all the information clearly. Remember while applying for the IGCAR JRF Recruitment 2019, contenders need to possess all the Qualifications correctly. If not all such applications will be rejected. So, go ahead and check all the information correctly. Well, according to the information given in the IGCAR JRF Recruitment 2019 Notification, aspirants, have to submit their filled application form by 20th May 2019. Apparently, the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Officials is inviting the applications from the candidates, who have either completed their M.Sc./M.Tech, B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc/B.Sc, Ph.D. from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellows|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (TamilNadu)|
|Application Start Date||1 May 2019|
|Last Date||20 May 2019|
JRF (CAT-A): Masters in Science/ Integrated M. Sc is the eligible qualification for the following subjects
- Physics – Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subject at M.Sc. level and Chemistry as ancillary at B.Sc. Level
- Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering – Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at B. Sc. Level or B.Sc. in Materials Science
- Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical) – Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. Level
- Radiation Physics – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level
JRF (CAT-B): M.Tech / M.E in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Science & Technology
JRF (CAT-C): B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] in any one of the following disciplines with a valid GATE score
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Engineering Physics
JRF(Cat-D): Candidates with M.Tech.
- Admission to M.Tech. should be on the basis of GATE score
- The GATE Score should be in any one of the disciplines mentioned in Category C
- Should have their B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./ B.Sc. [Tech.] degree in any one of the disciplines listed in Category C
Note: Candidates those who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the Qualifying degrees are eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 20.05.2019): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
IGCAR Recruitment – JRF Selection Process:
- Applications will be scrutinized and suitability of candidates will be decided on the basis of their academic performance.
- Suitable candidates under the Category A & B will be selected based on WRITTEN EXAMINATION and INTERVIEW.
- There will be no written examination for all the candidates in Category C & D and candidates would be shortlisted based on GATE score.
- Written Examination: Chennai
- Selection Interview: Kalpakkam/Chennai.
How to apply IGCAR Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for Apprentices vacancy through online from 1 May 2019 to 20 May 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 1st May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 20th May 2019
- Date of Written Examination at Chennai: 09/06/2019 (Sunday)