IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the job notification for the post of Trade & Technician Apprentices for 131 vacancies and Jr Engineering Asst (Production) for 38 vacancies, totally 169 posts are available in this IOCL Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/ITI/Graduate can apply for Apprentices job and B.Sc/ Diploma qualification with the one-year relevant experience can apply for Jr Engineering Asst job. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online and through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of IOCL Jobs are given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Trade & Technician Apprentices Western Region:
|Job Role||Trade & Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Last Date||26 November 2019|
For Technician Apprentice:
- Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Relevant Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics
For Trade Apprentice:
- Regular Full-time ITI in relevant disciplines recognized by NCVT / SCVT
Relevant Field: Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist
For Trade Apprentice – Accountant:
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
Note: Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE / B Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification or pursuing higher qualification shall NOT be considered.
Age Limit(as on 31.10.2019): 18 – 24 Years
Upper age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidates
State & Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total 131 Posts)
- Technician Apprentice: 6 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 9 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: 66 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 35 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 5 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 1 Post
- Trade Apprentice: 1 Post
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: 5 Posts
Dadra & Nagar Haveli:
- Technician Apprentice: 3 Posts
IOCL Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written test.
Written test pattern:
- The written test will comprise of objective type multiple choice (MCQ’s) questions
- The written test will comprise of 100 questions.
- 90 minutes duration
- The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice Technician Apprentice:
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Minimum qualifying marks:
- For General: 40 %
- For SC/ST/PwBD: 35 %
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates first register in Apprentices portal and then apply for this post online in the following link on or before 26 November 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Trade Apprentice: Click here
Technician Apprentice: Click here
For Trade Apprentice Accountant: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 23.10.2019
- Last date of submission of online application 26.11.2019
- Tentative date of written test: 15.12.2019
- The written test will be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Raipur, Panjim & Silvassa