Indian Space Research Organization – ISRO Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling Technical Assistant vacancy in ISRO Delhi. Vacancy Classification and all other details of this ISRO Jobs 2019 have been explained below in detail. Interested candidates may apply for this ISRO Technical Assistant Vacancy through online mode only.
|Vacancy 1||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||27/06/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant (Electrical)
2. Pay: Level 07 (Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400/-)
3. Essential Qualifications: First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/ Board/University.
Note :- Candidate should possess the qualification as on the last date specified for submission of online application. Candidate possessing higher qualifications (BTech etc) are eligible to apply only if they possess the essential qualification specified above.Age: 35 years as on 27.06.2019Application Fee: The Application Fee is 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment online using Internet Banking/Debit Card or Offline by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment which is 28.06.2019. All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex- (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] serviceman [EX], Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Sections (EWS)and Persons with and Persons with and Persons with Benchmark Benchmark Benchmark Disabilities (PW Disabilities (PW Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted fro D) candidates are exempted fro D) candidates are exempted from payment of m payment of Application Fee.
1. The place of posting is at New Delhi. However, based on requirements, the appointee is liable to be posted at any Centre/Unit of Dept of Space/ISRO. The post also carries there-with all-India transfer liability Candidates may have to work on round the clock shift basis depending on the functional requirements. ISRO reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires.
2. In case of any doubts, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement. Only if the doubt persists, the candidate may send their mail to email@example.com. Queries about information already available in the Advertisement/FAQs and Frivolous queries will not be replied to
3. It is the absolute responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria as notified and has fully complied with the procedural requirements and time limits stipulated for submission of on-line application and remittance of application fee. Any deviations from the procedures notified would result in cancellation of candidature and no representation on the matter will be entertained.
4. The Answer Keys will be published on the ISRO Web-site within five working days of the Written Test. The candidates may raise objections with valid justifications, if any, within 3 days of publishing the answer keys in the web-site, ONLY through the link that shall be provided after the Written Test. Objections, if any, received thereafter and through any other modes will not be considered under any circumstances
Indian Space Research Organisation, 3079, Josip Broz Tito Marg, Sector 1, Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
1. Written Test
2. Skill Test (Curriculum based)
How to Apply
The application for online registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 07.06.2019 and 27.06.2019. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefull line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The last date for submitting on-line application is 27.06.2019.