MMRDA Recruitment 2019 for Non-Executive posts in various disciplines. Around 1053 vacancies are allotted for Non-Executive post. The candidate with Any Degree/ Diploma/ ITI is eligible to apply for this post. The online application of this post invites from 16 September to 7 October 2019. The candidates who meet the below eligibility apply for the post online. Here we describe the detailed eligibility of this post.
MMRDA Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date||7 October 2019|
Station Manager/Controller/Section Engineer/Jr. Engineer/Train Operator/Chief Traffic Controller/Traffic Controller/Safety Supervisor/Senior Section Engineer/Section Engineer/Supervisor:
- Degree or Diploma in respective disciplines.
- ITI/ NCVT/SCVT in respective disciplines.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognised University/Institute
- Degree in MBA, MMS / PGDBM in Finance from a government recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with MMS (HR)/ MBA ( HR), PGDM (HR) from a government recognised University./Institute of repute.
- Station Manager/Chief Traffic Controller/Safety Supervisor-I: 41 years
- Station Controller/Jr. Engineer/Train Operator/Traffic Controller/Jr. Engineer/Safety Supervisor-II/Technical -II/Technician-II/Helper/Finance Assistant/Commercial Assistant/HR Assistant-II: 38 years
- Section Engineer/Security Supervisor/Store Supervisor/HR Assistant-I: 43 years
- Senior Section Engineer: 46 years
- Technical -I/Technician-I/Supervisor: 40 years
- 5 years for the backward class community
- For Ex-serviceman maximum age is relaxation by 7 years.
- No age limit for deputationist.
Post wise Vacancies:
- Station Manager: 18 posts
- Station Controller: 120 posts
- Section Engineer: 136 posts
- Jr. Engineer: 30 posts
- Train Operator (Shunting): 12 posts
- Chief Traffic Controller: 6 posts
- Traffic Controller: 8 posts
- Jr. Engineer(S&T): 4 posts
- Safety Supervisor-I: 1 post
- Safety Supervisor-II: 4 posts
- Senior Section Engineer: 30 posts
- Technician-I: 75 posts
- Technician-II: 287 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer(Civil): 7 posts
- Section Engineer(Civil): 16 posts
- Technician (Civil) -I: 9 posts
- Technician (Civil) -II: 26 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer(E&M): 3 posts
- Section Engineer(E&M): 6 posts
- Technician (E&M)-I: 5 posts
- Technician (E&M)-II: 11 posts
- Helper: 13 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer(S&T): 18 posts
- Section Engineer(S&T): 36 posts
- Technician (S&T)-I: 42 posts
- Technician (S&T)-II: 97 posts
- Security Supervisor: 4 posts
- Finance Assistant: 2 posts
- Supervisor(Customer Relation): 8 posts
- Commercial Assistant: 4 posts
- Store Supervisor: 2 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Stores): 8 posts
- HR Assistant-I: 1 post
- HR Assistant-II: 4 posts
The selection will be based on online examination and interview.
- For General: Rs.300/-
- For Reserved candidates: Rs.150/-
How to apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link from 16 September to 7 October 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here
- The online application form will be opened from 16/09/2019
- The last date for receipt of application is 7/10/2019.