Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) will announce MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019. The recruitment is at the entry level for Management Cadre. To be recruited, the candidates will have to appear for GATE 2019 in respective subject and score more than the MRPL cutoff. The GATE qualifiers might also have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates interested in MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019 may check more details from this page.
MRPL Recruitment 2019:
MRPL Recruitment for Engineer/Supervisor:
|Job Role||Engineers/Laboratory Supervisor|
|Salary||Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Mangalore (Karnataka)|
|Application Start date||5 June 2019|
|Last Date||4 July 2019|
MRPL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in the respective discipline.
- Candidates should have a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 score in respective discipline.
For Laboratory Supervisor:
- B.Sc Degree in the respective discipline.
- Should have valid GATE 2019 score in Chemistry paper.
Age limit ( as on 4.7.2019): Maximum of 28 years.
- SC/ST category- 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category- 3 year
- PWD Category- 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen- 3 years
MRPL Recruitment Discipline wise vacancies:
|No.of.Post||GATE-2019 papers &|
|Chemical Engineering||6 Posts||Chemical|
|Mechanical Engineering||9 Posts||Mechanical|
|Electrical Engineering||3 Posts||Electrical Engineering(EE)|
|Instrumentation Engineering||4 Posts||Instrumentation|
|Civil Engineering||3 Posts||Civil Engineering(CE)|
|Information System Engineering||1 Post||Computer Science and|
|Laboratory Supervisor||10 Posts||Chemistry (CY)|
MRPL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the aforesaid selection process will be based on GATE-2019 score.
- General/OBC/EWS Category- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/MRPL Employee-NIL
Mode of Payment:
- SBI Internet Banking and all other banks internet banking.
- Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI
How to apply MRPL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online from 5 June 2019 to 4th July 2019.
- Starting of Online Application Form: 5.6.2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 4.7.2019
- Last date for Application Fee Payment: 4.7.2019