NABCONS Recruitment 2019 – NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) require Project Based Contract Staff for the execution of Himayat Projects (Deen Dayal Upadhyay
Grameen Kaushalya Yojana) in Jammu & Kashmir for the post of Project Consultant and Associate Project Consultant. Only 5 vacancies are available for this post. Interested candidates apply for the post within the last date to avoid interruption. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NABARD Consultancy Services(NABCONS): It is a wholly-owned company of NABARD. It is a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development. NABCONS is the Technical Support Agency (TSA) for Himayat Mission Management Unit (HMMU) in J&K State Rural Livelihood Mission (JKSRLM) for implementing placement linked skill training programme under Himayat (DDU-GKY) in J&K State under Deen Dayal
Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) of Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) in Government of India
NABCONS Recruitment 2019:
NABCONS Recruitment for Project/Associate Project Consultant:
|Job Role||Project/ Associate Project Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 to 60,000/ Month|
|Last Date||9 August 2019|
For Project Consultant:
- CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute.
- The Candidate should have excellent knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in MS Excel & powerpoint.
Minimum 4 years post qualification ideally in a project related setting; ability to establish recognized procedures to account for fund use
For Associate Project Consultant:
- Any Graduate with at least 55% marks (equivalent CGPA) from reputed institutes.
- Candidates having qualification in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social sciences, and Engineering, IT and other related disciplines.
Candidate with minimum 2 years works experience post qualification in monitoring projects under Skill Training Programs/ Rural Development Programs; experience of web-based monitoring.
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2019):
- For Project Consultant – Finance: Below 50 Years
- For Associate Project Consultant: below 40 years
- For Project Consultant – Finance: Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 60,000/ Month
- For Associate Project Consultant: Rs. 35,000/Month
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Project Consultant – Finance: 1 post
- For Associate Project Consultant: 4 posts
The selection process is based on the screening of application and interview.
How to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 9 August 2019.
For More Details and Apply: Click here