NFL Recruitment 2019 – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Job notification for the post of Non-Executive Posts and Apprentice. Around 186 vacancies are available for these posts. The candidates who meet the below eligibility criteria apply for the post. Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of merit or recruitment process. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NFL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice:
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||22 September 2019|
For Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT):
- ITI in the respective disciplines
For Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT):
- B.E/B.Tech or Diploma in respective disciplines
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2019): Not less than 18 years of age
Department wise Vacancies:
- Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT): 54 posts
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT): 91 posts
Selection will be made as per the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in relevant
How to apply for NFL Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates should register their names in the Employment
Exchange, Guna or register themselves in the respective apprenticeship portal mentioned below and send the application form through postal in the following format on or before 22 September 2109.
For More Details: Click here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme(NATS): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship: Click here
- Post Applied for
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Qualifications with details of the year of passing, Division and percentage of marks obtained, name of the institute, Whether they belong to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped, if yes please state sub-caste
- Registration No. on online portal(i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
- Signature of Applicant.