NFL Recruitment 2019 – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Job notification for the post of Non-Executive Posts. NFL scheduled the selection process on the basis of online test, trade test and verification of certifications & testimonials. NFL invites the application from the candidates who having a qualification of 10th/ Any degree/ ITI in respective trade. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NFL Recruitment 2019 for Non-Executives (Worker):
|Job Role||Non – Executives (Worker)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 September 2019|
For Loco Operator GR.III:
- Martic + ITI in Turner/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic/ Loco Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Machine Tool Mechanic/ Auto Electrician) Trades with 5 years’ experience in the operation of Diesel Loco Engine.
- The candidates must have minimum vision standards of 6/6 and candidates should not be colour blind.
For Store Assistant GR.II/ Office Assistant GR.III:
- Graduate in Any Discipline
For Loco Attendant GR.III:
- Matric with 2 years‟ experience in Railways or Factory sidings as Shuntsman/ Shunting Points Man, etc. on regular rolls of the Company with minimum vision standards of 6/6 and candidates should not be colour blind.
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2019):
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum- 30 years
Unit wise Vacancies:
- Bathinda Unit (Punjab): 15 posts
- Panipat Unit (Haryana): 9 posts
- Vijaipur Unit (Madhya Pradesh): 8 posts
- Nangal Unit (Madhya Pradesh): 2 posts
- Corporate Office(Madhya Pradesh): 4 posts
- Marketing Division(Madhya Pradesh): 3 posts
- For General, EWS and OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates: No Fees
The selection process is based on the online test and verification of certifications & testimonials.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- The medium of the test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of the test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- 100 questions would be from a mix of course curriculum of qualifying examination (i.e.
Graduation, Matric/Matric+ITI) levels and from the area of experience as applicable for
each post & discipline.
- 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
Jammu/Kashmir, Bathinda, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Panipat, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna, Gwalior, Ranchi.
How to apply for NLF Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 5 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here (Link will be activated soon)