NHPC Recruitment 2019 – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the job notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for this job. The selection is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can register in the NATS portal and send the duly filled application form to the given postal address on or before 9 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NHPC Recruitment 2019 details:
NHPC Recruitment for Graduate/ Technician Apprentice:
|Job role||Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Churachandpur (Manipur)|
|Last Date||9 November 2019|
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ IT Engineering from a recognized university
For Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ IT Engineering from a recognized university
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2020 and who have acquired prior training/ experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/ or as amended from time to time
NHPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates first enroll themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the Application Form. After enrollment candidates have to send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 9 November 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
NATS Portal: Click here
Senior Manager (HR),
Loktak Power Station,
Kom Keirap, P.O. Loktak,
Documents to be enclosed:
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in regard to proof of Age, Educational and Technical Qualification.
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority.
- One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space as shown in the application format.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp