NIELIT Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) releases the job notification for the Post of Project Associate / MTS/ for 6 posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/UG can attend this walk-in interview. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 08.08.2019 & 09.08.2019 at 9 AM in the given venue. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in the various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes and above 9000 facilitation centres. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programmes in the state of the art area.
NIELIT Recruitment 2019:
NIELIT Walk-in-interview 2019 for Project Associate / Others:
|Job Role||Project Associate / MTS /Others|
|Walk-in Date||8 August & 9 August 2019|
For Project Associate(IT):
- Candidates should complete B.Tech/B.E in (CS/IT)/ DOEACC B Level OR
- Candidates should complete M. Tech or Higher
- Php-MySQL under Linux/Dot Net/Android/Java
- At least 2 Years of teaching/ project experience/ software development in Industry/ Scientific Societies
For Project Associate (Electronics):
- Candidates should complete B.Tech/BE in (Electronics/ECE/EEE)/M.Sc(Electronics) OR
- Candidates should complete M.Tech in Electronics / Embedded / Allied areas of Electronics
- Working / Teaching experience in the field of Embedded / IOT/ Automotive Electronics in Industry / Scientific Societies
For Accounts Assistant:
- Candidates should complete Graduate in Commerce with at least 2 years of experience in Financial works including good knowledge in Tally Accounting Software and Government Financial rules
For Junior Assistant (Admn.):
- Candidates should complete Graduation with 2 years of experience in administration work with proficiency in Computer operations.
For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Candidates should have the capability to Intermediate with good knowledge in English & Tamil language.
Age Limit: 25 to 55 years
- For Project Associate (IT): 1 post
- For Project Associate (Electronics): 2 posts
- For Accounts Assistant: 1 post
- For Junior Assistant (Admn.): 1 post
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 1 post
- For Project Associate (IT)/(Electronics)/Accounts Asst/Jr Asst(Admn.): Rs.20,000/-
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 17,000/-
The selection process is based on written test/interview.
- For general candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of payment:
- Online: Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”, SB Account No. 31185720641, State Bank of India, Kottur (Chennai), IFSC: SBIN0001669
- Offline: Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of NIELIT Chennai, payable at Chennai.
How to apply NIELIT Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview with required documents to the given venue on 08.08.2019 and 09.08.2019 at 9.00 AM.
For more details: Click here
Date and Time:
- For Accounts Asst/Jr Asst(Admn.)/MTS posts: 08.08.2019 at 9 AM
- For Project Associate(IT)/(Electronics) posts: 09.08.2019 at 9 AM
NIELIT, ISTE Complex,
Gandhi Mandapam Road,
(Opp. Anna Centenary Library),
Chennai – 600 025.
Documents to carry:
- Original and self-attested copies of certificates.
- Two passport size photographs.