National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) has published a recruitment notification (NIRRH/05/A/06/2019). The notification is for recruitment of Assistant, Personal Asst & LDC . Here you will get the complete information about NIRRH Assistant, Personal Asst & LDC Recruitment online application form 2019. You will get here complete detail about NIRRH Assistant, Personal Asst & LDC application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
NIRRH Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant, Personal Asst, and LDC|
|Last date||2 July 2019|
- Minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office/ PowerPoint).
For Personal Assistant:
- Minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ Institute with computer literacy.
- 120 w.p.m. speed in shorthand (English or Hindi), GCC from a recognized institution.
For Lower Division Clerk:
- 1D1, class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m.English or 30 w.p.m. Hindi on Computer, GCC from a recognized institution.
Age Limit( as on 2.7.2019):
Maximum Age Limit:
- For Assistant:30
- For Personal Assistant:40
- For Lower Division Clerk:27
- 5 years for the Departmental candidate
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- As per Govt norms for SC/ST/PWD/Divorced Women
NIRRH Recruitment Post Wise Vacancies:
- For Assistant:5 Posts
- For Personal Assistant:1 Post
- For Lower Division Clerk:5 Posts
NIRRH Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Computer-based Test, Computer knowledge test and Skill/Typing Test (qualifying only) for the post of Assistant and LDC respectively and for the post of Personal Assistant, they will be called for Skill/Shorthand test.
Online Computer-based Test:
- The medium of Online Computer Test will be English.
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes with 100 MCQ type questions.
- One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer and the negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- The question shall be asked on General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/ Awareness.
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/debit card.
How to apply NIRRH Recruitment 2019:
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application through the online portal of NIRRH on or before 2 July 2019.