We are presenting information about NIT Puducherry Jobs 2019 Notification. There are 24 Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant, Superintendent, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Technician, Office Attendant Posts are available in the Organization. Interested candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs can apply for this NIT Puducherry Non Teaching Vacancy 2019 before the final date. Between 3rd July 2019 to 1st August 2019 interested and eligible, candidates can apply.
NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Technician, & Office Attendant|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 15,600-39,100/-|
|Job Location||Karaikal (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||1 August 2019|
NIT Puducherry Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with
at least 60% marks or an equivalent Professional degree or its equivalent with equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library science.
- Qualifying in the national level test such as NET/SLET/SET conducted for the purposed by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute. (Or)
- First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with an excellent academic record (Or)
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute (Or)
Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline OR
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, spreadsheet.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m in Stenography.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 W.P.M and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Desirable: Proficiency in other Computer skills, Stenography skills.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks (Or)
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. (Or)
- Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. (Or)
- Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board.
- For Assistant Librarian: Not exceeding 35 years
- For Technical Assistant/Superintendent: Not exceeding 30 years
- For Stenographer/Junior Assistant/Technician/Office Attendant: Not exceeding 27 years
NIT Puducherry Recruitment Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 5 Posts
- Superintendent – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 7 Posts
- Technician – 6 Posts
- Office Attendant – 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
- Technical Assistant/Superintendent: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Steno/Junior Assistant/Technician/Office Attendant: Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
- For General / OBC / PWD / EWS: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST: Rs. 250/-
NIT Puducherry Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Skill /Proficiency Test and/or Written test and/or Interview.
How to apply for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIT Puducherry website (www.nitpy.ac.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1 August 2019.
For Recruitment : Click here
For Recruitment Rules :Click here
Procedure Recruitment Online Fee Payment :Click here
Application Form: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group : Click Here
Karaikal – 609 609