NLC Recruitment 2019: Apprentice
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Neyveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Application Start date||20 May 2019|
|Last Date||2 June 2019|
NLC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit: As per govt apprentice rules
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
NLC Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 635 Posts
- Chemical Engineering- 12 Posts
- Civil Engineering-4
- Computer Engineering-15 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering-48 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering-7 Posts
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering-4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering-73 Posts
- Mining Engineering-7 Posts
Apprenticeship Training Period: One (01) Year
NLC Apprentice – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying
Diploma/Degree, as the case may be. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
How to apply NLC Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates login/signup in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete enrol application form. After submitting the Enrolment application you will get a unique Enrolment Number. After getting enrolment number to apply the “NLC INDIA LIMITED” under Establishment Request Menu