Noida Metro Rail Corporation LTD- a Limited advertisement is to specify the requirements for 199 Station Controller, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant Posts. So, interested Job Searchers across the country can check out the Official details about the NMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019.
Now, all you have to do is check out the total information about the NMRC Maintainer Jobs 2019 Notification. And then proceed to apply for the NMRC Station Controller Notification 2019 before the final date. Remember it is very important for the applicants, to have all the Qualifications
NMRC Recruitment 2019: Noida Metro Rail
NMRC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers/Others:
|Job Role||Junior Engineers/Maintainer/Others|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 August 2019|
For Station Controller/Train Operator:
- Candidates Should have Graduated in Science (or)
- Three years of Engineering Diploma in Electrical /Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications /Civil/Mechanical /IT/Com Science (or)
- B. Tech in above disciplines from a Govt. recognized University /Institute
For Customer Relations Assistant:
Three years of Graduation in any discipline from Govt recognised University/Institute
For Junior Engineer in (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil):
- Three years of Engineering Diploma in respective discipline / equivalent trade (or)
- B. Tech in respective discipline / Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University /Institute
For Maintainer in (Fitter/Electrician/Ref & AC Mechanic):
- ITI/with respective discipline ( NCVT/SCVT)
For Electronics & Mechanic:
- ITI / Electro Mechanic/ IT/TV and Radio ( NCVT/SCVT)
For Accounts Assistant:
- Candidates should complete B.Com or CA(Inter) /ICWA
For Office Assistant:
- Candidates should complete BBA/BCA
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- For SC/ST/OBC: 5 Years
- For PWD: 10 Years
NMRC – Post wise vacancies: 199 Posts
- Station Controller/Train Operator: 9 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant: 16 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 12 posts
- Junior Engineer/Mechanical: 4 posts
- Junior Engineer/Electronics: 15 posts
- Junior Engineer/Civil: 4 posts
- Maintainer/Fitter: 9 posts
- Maintainer/Electrician: 29 posts
- Maintainer/Electronic&Mechanic: 90 posts
- Maintainer/Ref & AC Mechanic: 7 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 3 posts
- Office Assistant: 1 posts
The selection process is varies based on the Written Test and Medical examination. Written Test can be conducted through online mode. Candidates who stand in the merit of Written Test of Paper I will be called for personal interaction /psycho test/ Skill test/Medical Examination in Noida/ Delhi/NCR.
For Station Controller/Train Operator & Customer Relation Assistant:
- The selection process is based on the Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interaction followed by Medical examination.
For the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil):
- The selection process is based on the Written Test (two papers), followed by personal interaction /Medical examination in Cee-one category.
- The selection process is based on the Written Test (one paper), followed by a skill test/ trade test and Medical examination. There will be no General English paper for this category and no interview for these category posts.
Written Test Pattern:
The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Paper-I will consist of multiple choice objective type questions
- The test will be in bilingual (Hindi/English) Language
- The Topics are General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowlege of discipline/trade
- There will be a total of 90 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper-I will be of 90 minutes duration.
- It consists of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of the English language.
- There will be a total of 30 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper-II will be of 30 minutes duration.
Note Paper-II exam, not for Maintainer Post
- For UR & OBC: Rs.675/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.500/-
Note: Only online payment of fees is applicable
How to apply for NMRC Recruitment?
All interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website of NMRC Noida on or before 21 August 2019. The Online Registration will be Starts on 22 July 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group : Click Here
- Online Registration will Start: 22 July 2019
- Last Date For Registration: 21 August 2019
- Application Fee to be paid between From Start to the Last Date of application