OMPL Recruitment 2019 – ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL) Job notification for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentice in various disciplines. Around 17 vacancies are announced by OMPL. The candidates who completed their graduation in B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interruption. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited- OMPL is an Indian company. It is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL). It was incorporated on 19 December 2006 at Mangalore. It is a subsidiary company of MRPL and also a PSU behalf of share pattern of OMPL.
OMPL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Mangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||23 August 2019|
OMPL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice/are undergoing apprenticeship training at OMPL or elsewhere are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,000/Month
- For Technician Apprenticeship: Rs.7,100/Month
Discipline wise vacancies:
Graduate Apprentice: 12 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 1 Post
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 1 post
- Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentice: 5 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 2 Posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 1 Post
- The first stage of short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test.
- The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test followed by verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by OMPL etc.
- The written test will comprise of 50 objective questions with Multiple Choice from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks with 90 minutes duration.
- All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be in English.
Examination Centre: Mangalore
How to apply for OMPL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23 August 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement of online application: 24/07/2019
- Date of closing of online application: 23/08/2019
- Availability of Admit card for written test: 15 days prior to the date of the written test
- Tentative date of Written test: 22/09/2019 at 10:30 Hrs