ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has a job notification for the post of AEE in various disciplines, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer, Transport Officer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/PG through GATE- 2020 score can apply for this post. The selection will be made by the valid GATE-2020 score. All interested and eligible can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation: It was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Government of India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company and it is an India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It is a public sector undertaking of the government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its registered office is now in New Delhi.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Details:
ONGC Recruitment for AEE/ Geologist:
|Job Role||AEE/ Geologist/ Transport Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 October 2019|
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
- Respective discipline: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum engineering
For AEE (Cementing & Drilling):
- Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks
For AEE (Reservoir):
- Post Graduate Degree in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks (Must have
Mathematics / Physics at B.Sc. level)
- Respective Disciplines: Geology & Geophysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Petroleum Engineering
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks
- Respective Disciplines: Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks
- Post Graduate Degree in Geology with minimum 60% marks
- M.Sc. or M. Tech in (Petroleum Geoscience) with minimum 60% marks
- M. Tech in (Geological Technology) with minimum 60% marks
For Geophysicist (Surface/ Wells):
- Post Graduate/M.Tech Degree in Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics with minimum 60% marks
For Materials Management Officer:
- Graduate Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For Programming Officer:
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science & Information (CS) Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For Transport Officer:
- Graduate degree in Auto/Mechanical/Production & Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
For AEE (Industrial Engineering):
- Graduate degree in Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
Note: Candidates have to appear for the GATE-2020 examination with the respective disciplines codes, to apply for this post
Age Limit(as on 31.07.2019):
- Unreserved /EWS: 30 years
- OBC: 33 years
- SC/ST: 35 years
- PWD: 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 35 years
- Unreserved /EWS: 28 years
- OBC: 31 years
- SC/ST: 33 years
- PWD: Not applicable
- Ex-Servicemen: 33 years
ONGC Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on valid GATE-2020 score.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.ongcindia.com website after the declaration of GATE 2020 results. Candidates who wish to apply for this position need to appear for GATE 2020.
For more details & Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on March/April 2020)
To Apply GATE-2020: Click here
For GATE 2020 Online Application:
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 03.09.2019
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 24.09.2019
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 01.10.2019
- Announcement of GATE-2020 Results: 16th March 2020
- Activation of the link on www.ongcindia.comfor filling up of online application of ONGC: March/April 2020 (tentatively).