POSOCO Recruitment 2019 – Power System Operation Corporation Ltd (POSOCO) has released the job notifications for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) and Executive Trainee (Computer Science). Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in respective disciplines with a valid qualifying score in the corresponding papers of GATE 2020 can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date, the online application will be available after the declaration of GATE 2020 result. Candidates can also view the GATE 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below
POSOCO Recruitment 2019:
POSOCO Recruitment for Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||After the declaration of GATE 2020|
For ET (Electrical) & ET (Computer Science):
- Candidates should complete full-time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in respective disciplines from recognized University/ Institute with Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA
- Respective disciplines: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical) and Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Note: Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2020 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination
Age Limit(as on 31.07.2020): 28 years (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.08.1992)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years and above category relaxation
- Others as per Govt rules.
POSOCO Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process consists of marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2020
Note: Eligible candidates will have to appear in the corresponding papers of GATE 2020 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
Qualifying % in Interview:
- For Unreserved/EWS: 40%
- OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD: 30%
Weightage of Different Parameters:
|GATE 2020 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply POSOCO Recruitment for Executive Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at POSOCO website after the declaration of GATE 2020 results. Candidates who wish to apply for this position need to appear for GATE 2020.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be available after the declaration of GATE 2020 result )
Commencement of Online Submission of Application: After the declaration of GATE 2020