RFCL Non Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification for 79 Group C Non Executive Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II, Store Assistant Gr-II, Pharmacist Vacancies is released. By 9th June 2019, interested and eligible, contenders are requested to submit the filled applications. Well, to submit the RFCL Non Executive Online Application Form 2019, candidates have to visit @ nationalfertilizers.com. Applications for the RFCL Non Executive Recruitment 2019 are requested to be submitted in the Online Mode. No other means of applications will be accepted. Now, all you have to do is go through the total information given in the Official RFCL Non Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification. And then apply for it before the closing date, if you are eligible. If you are willing to check more other Government Jobs in TS, find them on our site
RFCL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Engineering Assistant, Store Assistant & Pharmacist|
|Job Location||Ramagundam (Telangana)|
|Last Date||9 June 2019|
RFCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Mechanical)
- Regular 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Electrical)
- Regular 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Instrumentation)
- Regular 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Chemical)
- 3 year B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one subject.
Store Assistant Gr-II
- Graduate Degree in any Discipline
- Regular Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered with State Medical Council with 01 year experience in the line in a Hospital of repute after Diploma
Note: Candidates possessing higher technical/professional qualifications such as Degree in Engineering, MBA, Post Graduate Degree etc., in the relevant field/discipline will also be considered eligible.
Age limit (As on 30.04.2019): 18 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per govt rules.
Total Vacancies: 79 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)-34 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical)-20 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)-16 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Chemical Lab)-3 Posts
- Store Assistant-3 Posts
- Pharmacist-3 Posts
Selection Process of JEA for RFCL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test. The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions
would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Diploma/Course, as applicable for each post & discipline, and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- There will be no interview and selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in online test and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50%
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Examination Centre: Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna,
Bhubneswar, Kochi, Pune, Amrawati, Ramagundam, Chennai, Bangaluru, Kolkata, Karimnagar, Pedapalli, Mancherial.
How to apply for RFCL Recruitment 2019 for JEA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10 May 2019 to 9 June 2019 upto 5.30 P.M.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10.05.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 09.06.2019
- Last date for payment of application fee through online: 09.06.2019
- Cut-Off date for all eligibility: 30.04.2019