Candidates can apply through official channel to seek employment with RITES company. They should keep their GATE 2019 details ready. One should fill educational qualification and other details carefully in application form of RITES recruitment through GATE 2019.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||19 March 2019|
|Last Date||16 April 2019|
RITES Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
GET (Civil): Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering
GET (Mechanical): Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering /Automobile Engineering
GET (Electrical): Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
GET (S&T): Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2019): 21 to 30 years.
Relaxations: Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD candidates & Others as per Govt reservation rules.
Discipline wise vacancies: 40 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering) – 24 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) – 8 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications) – 6 Posts
RITES Recruitment – GET Selection process:
- Candidates should have appeared for GATE – 2018 OR GATE – 2019
- Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Normalised Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for GATE – 2018 OR GATE – 2019 paper.
- Qualified candidates shall be shortlisted category-wise for Personal Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2018/2019.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
|Post||Corresponding GATE – 2018/2019 Paper||Corresponding GATE – 2018/2019 Paper Code|
|GET (Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|GET (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|GET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|GET (S&T)||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Note: Please note that only GATE – 2018 and GATE – 2019 (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2017 or prior is not valid.
Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution:
- GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75%
- Interview – 25%
How to apply RITES Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 19 March 2019 to 16 April 2019.
- Start date of online registration: 19.03.2019
- Last date of online registration: 16.04.2019
- Date of selection: To be notified later