RMRCNE Recruitment 2019 has a job notification for Group-B and Group-C for 3 posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th and Any degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written test, Skill test, Typing test. All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and filled the application form along with required documents are send it through the given postal address on or before 26 August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RMRCNE Recruitment 2019:
RMRCNE Recruitment 2019 for Group-B and Group-C:
|Last Date||26 August 2019|
For Assistant (Group -B):
- Candidates should complete a minimum of three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution
- Working knowledge of computer (MS Office/Powerpoint)
For LDC-Lower Division Clerk (Group – C):
- Candidate should pass 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KOPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Age Limit(as on 26.08.2019):
Assistant (Group -B):
- For General candidates: Below 30 years
- For departmental candidates: 35 years
LDC (Group – C):
- Upper age limit for General candidates: 18 to 25 years
- For departmental candidates: 40 years
- For Assistant (Group -B): 2 posts
- For LDC (Group – C): 1 post
- For Assistant (Group -B): Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-)
- For LDC (Group – C): Pay Level 2 (Rs.19,900-63,200/-)
The selection process is based on the Written test, Skill test, Typing test. For Assistant post, the selection is based on the written test and skill test and for Lower clerk division(LCD) the selection process is written test and Typing test.
Application fee: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/Women’s/PWD candidates are exempted from payment
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft from a nationalised bank, payable at Dibrugarh drawn in favour of “Director, ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh”
How to apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the given link and filled the application form along with required documents are send it through the given postal address on or before 26 August 2019.
For more details: Click here
Application form: Click here
The Director, ICMR-RMRC,