TEC Recruitment 2019 – Telecommunication Engineering Center Department of Telecommunications, New Delhi has a notification for 25 Intends to engage internship under its ‘TEC Internship Scheme’ for which application are invited from eligible candidates/students from the recognised universities/colleges in India or abroad. The period of Internship initially will be for 6 months it may be extendable to 12 months if required in the exigencies of public service. The application form will be sent through the post on or before 11 August 2019 to the given postal address below. The Detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TEC Recruitment 2019 for Internship:
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||11 August 2019|
- Final or pre-final year in Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers / Electrical Engineering or related discipline and secured minimum 60% marks. (or)
- Completion of Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year with minimum 60% marks.or
- Completion of Post Graduate/ Master Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year, with minimum 60% marks.
Note: Candidates having exposure in the area of intended internship with good academic background and having higher qualification, based on this the preference will be given.
Duration of Internship:
- The minimum duration: 6 months
- Extendable up to minimum: 12 months
Note: Extension beyond six months will be permitted, on the application of intern duly recommended by the concerned Head of Division and with the approval of the Head of TEC.
- The Selection process is depending upon the number of applications received, the applications of shortlisted candidates will be placed before the selection committee.
- The Selection Committee will be called for Personal/Telephonic Interview
Note: The internship is neither a job nor an assurance of a job with the TEC.
How to apply for TEC Recruitment 2019?
All Interested and eligible candidates must send their applications by post along with their CVs, areas of work interest in the prescribed application form on or before 11 August 2019 (Attached as at Annexure-II) to the designated office of TEC. These applications need to be recommended by the Institution in which the applicant is currently studying.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Telecommunication Engineering Centre,
K.L. Bhavan, Janpath,