VCRC Recruitment 2019.: ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician, Lab Attendant and Staff Car Driver Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 15 April 2019
VCRC Recruitment for Technical Assistant/Technician:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant, Technician, Lab Attendant & Staff Car Driver|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Job Location||TamilNadu, Kerala, Odisha|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
VCRC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 1st class three year Bachelor’s degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Medical Laboratory Technology/Sociology /Social Work/Chemistry from a recognized University.
- 1st class B.E / B. Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized University.
12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one year Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering/ Refrigeration / Air Conditioning/ Computer Applications /Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a Government recognized Institution.
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus ITI/Trade certificate in Catering & Hospitality Assistant/computer operator & programming assistant or equivalent issued by Government agencies.
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one year working experience in a Government recognized /approved/registered lab.
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matric / S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board with a valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger)
- Two wheeler with/without Gear and two years experience in recognized organization/ Institute.
- Preference will be given to those who have license other than above to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Three Wheeler (Auto Rickshaw).
Age limit (As on 15.04.2019): Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
VCRC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 56 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Zoology) – 6 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Life Sciences) – 7 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Microbiology) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Medical Laboratory Technology) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Sociology /Social Work) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Computer Science /Information Technology) – 1 Post
- Technician (Medical Laboratory Technology) – 14 Posts
- Technician (Computer Applications) – 5 Posts
- Technician (Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- Technician (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Technician (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – 1 Post
- Lab Attendant (Catering & Hospitality Assistant) – 1 Post
- Lab Attendant (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) – 2 Posts
- Lab Attendant (Laboratory Technology) – 6 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 7 Posts
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Technician/Staff Car Driver: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs.18,000-56,900/-
VCRC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection shall be made by open competitive written test for the posts of Technical Assistant / Technician-1 / Lab Attendant-1.
- For the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade), selection will be made by open competitive written test followed by driving test.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates & ICMR employees)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry”.
How to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 April 2019.
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar,
Puducherry – 605 006.
|Application Form||Click Here|