WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the post of Management Trainee (Finance), Site Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil), Lab Technicians (Civil), Data Entry Operators, Helpers, and Drivers. Management Trainee (Finance) is for Projects Assignments and the candidate selected will be liable to be posted anywhere in India. Only one vacancy is available for this post. Eligible candidates apply for the post through postal. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019:
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 for Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician and others:
|Job Role||Engineers/Sr.Lab.Technician and Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-In date||2 August 2019|
Site Engineers/Sr.Lab.Technician (Civil):
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Overall 5 years with a minimum of 3 years experience in QC and QA.
Lab Technician (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Overall 3 years experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in QC and QA
Data Entry Operator:
- 10th/SSLC Passed
- Diploma in Computer Applications in the Government recognized institutions.
- Two years of experience from computer operations
- Good typing speed and well versed with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board
Driver cum Helper(HMV):
- 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Two years’ experience in recognized organization/Institute
- The driver should give an undertaking on Non-Judicial Paper that there are no cases pending against him, duly notarized.
Age Limit( as on 30 June 2019):
Maximum Age Limit:
- Site Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil): 40 years
- Lab Technicians (Civil): 30 years
- Data Entry Operators: 30 years
- Helpers:40 years
- Driver cum-helper: 40 years
WAPCOS Salary Details:
- Site Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil): Rs.25,000
- Lab Technicians (Civil): Rs.20,000
- Data Entry Operators: Rs.15,000
- Driver cum-helper: Rs.18,000
- Site Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil): 2 Posts
- Lab Technicians (Civil): 7 Posts
- Data Entry Operators: 1 Post
- Helpers:2 Posts
- Driver cum-helper: 3 Posts
WAPCOS Selection Process:
The selection will be based on individual performance in the skill test and personal interview.
Note: Nature of appointment of the shortlisted candidates will be decided on the basis of suitability, nature of experience, the performance of the individual during the interview/Skill Test and last Salary was drawn, etc. Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
How to apply for WAPCOS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 5 PM of 02 August 2019.
For more details: Click here
For Application form: Click here
No.990, 50th Street
TVS Colony, Collector Nagar,
Anna Nagar West Extension,