Indian Army announced an online application for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133). Candidate with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech with required physical standards is eligible to apply for this Post. Despite this, Interested candidate can read more details below and apply online.
Starting date: 25/02/2021 Closing date: 26/03/2021
Indian Army TGC Details
|Job Role||Technical Graduate Course|
|Salary||₹56,100 – ₹2,50,000/-|
|Final year eligible||Yes|
Detailed Eligibility for Indian army TGC
- Candidates should have done an Engineering degree course.
- The candidates in the final year may also apply.
- Appearing candidates need to produce proof of passing engineering courses by July 01 and also be required to submit the degree certificate within 12 days from the start of training at IMA.
Indian Army TGC Vacancy:
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||09|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||03|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Information Technology (IT)||03|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
Indian Army Salary
|Lieutenant||₹56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||₹1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG||₹1,62,400,-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||₹2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Age Limit and Marital Status
- Candidates must be unmarried male.
- Only the Matriculation Certificate or equivalent certificate will be accepted as proof of birth.
Age Limit. 20 to 27 years as of 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).
Selection Process of Indian Army TGC
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD Shortlisted Candidates basis on the Percentage Criteria.
- Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- SSB: Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days
- Medical Test: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
- Merit List: The merit list will be prepared engineering stream/subject-wise based on the marks obtained by the candidate at the SSB interview.
There is no application fees, you can apply online directly.
Click here to download full notification
Click here to apply for Indian army