Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL India) Has announced applications for recruitment to the posts of Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice and Technician Trainee. On other hand, B.E/B.TECH, Diploma, ITI and many various disciplines are eligible. However, Interested candidate can read more details.
Starting date: 08/02/2021 Closing Date: 22/02/2021
IREL Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No: IREL/OSCOM/AUA/2021/2|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
IREL Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant) – 04 Posts
- Executive-HR – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 8 Posts
- Chemical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IREL
- Trade Apprentices: ITI/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MA in concerned trade/ subject.
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned subject.
- Similarly, For Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical)
- Age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- IREL Apprentice selection will be based on merit list i.e. marks scored in specified educational qualification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (post/ speed post) mode only will be accepted.
- In addition, the Address: The Deputy General Manager (HR & A), OSCOM, IREL (India) Limited, Matikhalo, Ganjam, Odisha – 761045
How to apply for IREL:
- Go to official website irel.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “NOTIFICATION FOR APPRENTICE TRAINEES – OSCOM ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from official notification, then fill-up the form correctly.
- After that, send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Click here to download notification
in the same way, Click here to download Form