IREL Recruitment 2020 – Indian Rare Earths Ltd, Manavalakurichi invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices and Trade Apprentices for 21 vacancies, and it is separated in various disciplines. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI in the respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this training. Interested and eligible candidates first apply in the respective apprentice portal and then send the application form through postal on or before 05 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IREL Recruitment 2020 Details:
IREL Recruitment 2020 for Trade/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice:
|Job Role||Trade / Technician / Graduate Apprentice|
|Job Location||Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari Dist, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date||05 August 2020|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical)/ (Electrical & Electronics) from a recognised university
For Technician Apprentices:
- A diploma in engineering or Technology in (Electrical & Electronics) granted by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent.
For Trade Apprentices:
- Candidates should passed ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Mechanic (MV)/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/ Welder trade.
Age Limit (As on 05.08.2020): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
Graduate Apprentices: 03 posts
- Mechanical – 02 posts
- Electrical – 01 post
Technician Apprentices: 01 post
- lectrical – 01 post
Trade Apprentices: 17 posts
- Fitter – 09 posts
- Electrician – 02 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 01 post
- PASAA/COPA – 01 post
- Welder – 04 posts
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal and then download the application form in the website and send the filled application through postal in the following address on or before 05 August 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Graduate/Technician Apprentices): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Click here
The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District,