Jio invites applications for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Interested candidates who meet the required qualification can enrol through the link provided at the end of the article, The online registrations are ongoing.
|JOB ROLE||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|JOB LOCATION||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|DATES FOR REGISTRATION||Ongoing|
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Jio is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 440 million subscribers.
- Jio Platforms is described as a next-generation technology platform focused on delivering digital services across India and it aims to build a digital society powered by Jio’s network technology. It has created an eco-system comprising of network, devices, applications and content, platforms, service experience and affordable tariffs for everyone to live the Jio Digital Life.
- Branch CS/IT/EXTC (60% throughout the academics)
- Strong programming and debugging background.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and computer science.
- Basic understanding of OOPS concept
- Work on live/production projects, build new applications that can be scaled up and can serve millions of users with high concurrency
- Developing new modules or enhancing modules of an application so that the modules are scalable and reusable, considering the existing architecture and design patterns
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Provide testing, documentation and support for third-party integration and inter-app integration.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Applicants can apply through the link provided below or also through LinkedIn.
SALARY: Not Mentioned
AGE LIMIT: Not Mentioned
HOW TO APPLY FOR JIO RECRUITMENT 2022?
FOR MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
WELL ACADEMY WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!