AAI is accepting online applications for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Aspirants holding the Diploma/Graduation/ITI passing Certificate can apply for the 185 Apprentice posts. They must visit the official website and apply for recruitment accordingly. While applying for the recruitment, applicants must adhere to the appropriate online method.
The list of the newest government jobs in India is available on this careerbywell page. We are sure that the current page covers all the latest government openings in 2023
Table of Contents
AAI Apprentices Recruitment
Airports Authority of India (AAI) officials issued a Recruitment Notification for 185 Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply for AAI Apprentice Jobs 2023 on or before the closing date of 3rd December 2023. The AAI Apprentice Application Mode is Online. Apply for the AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification through the below-provided link.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a Statutory body under the ownership of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over the Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI currently manages a total of 137 airports, including 34 international airports, 10 Customs Airports, 81 domestic airports, and 23 Civil enclaves at Defence airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Selection||Merit, Interview/ Document Verification|
|End Date||3rd December 2023|
AAI Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying standards specified in the AAI Notification 2023 must be fulfilled by prospective candidates who wish to apply for AAI Recruitment. This section explains the AAI Eligibility Criteria 2023, including age restrictions and educational requirements, to make the application process easier for candidates.
AAI Education Qualification
|Name Of Posts||Qualification|
AAI 2023 Vacancy
|Specialization/ Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||
|Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma)||
|Computer Operator Programming Assistant (Trade/ITI)||
|Mathematics/ Statistics (Graduate)||
|Mathematics/ Statistics (Diploma)||
|Data Analysis (Graduate)||
AAI Salary Details
|Post Name||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Graduate (Degree) Apprentice||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Technical (Diploma) Apprentice||Rs. 12,000/-|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||Rs. 9,000/-|
AAI Age Limit
- The Minimum age is 18 years, and the Maximum age is 26 years.
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation in the upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD, etc., as per Govt. of India guidelines applicable.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates will be first chosen based on their percentage (%) of qualifying exam marks.b
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional. The shortlisted candidates will be
called for Interview/ Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/ verification of certificates and submission
of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining
How To Apply For AAI Recruitment
- To start with the online application process, aspirants eligible for the recruitment must be registered in the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) and the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal.
- Thereafter visit the http://www.nats.education.gov.in/ website for Graduate/Diploma-passed applicants and https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in webpage for ITI-passed applicants.
- Search the AAI Diploma/Graduate/ITI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment Form on these websites.
Click the given notification.
- Here, register yourself and then fill up the form for the apprentice posts.
- Upload images, signatures, and educational documents accordingly.
- Then, submit the form.
- After the submission, the dashboard will show ” Successfully Submitted the Training Form”
Last but not least, print out its copy for the recruitment process.
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.