For anyone interested in working for Accenture, the following employment advertisement is for the position of Associate Software Engineer Recruitment in 2023. You can earn approximately ₹ 38,000 per month. The application form is already started, For more details, read the complete article.
A link is provided at the end of the post for those who are interested in applying. To apply for Accenture Recruiting 2023, as well as for additional information and specifics about the Job, scroll down the careerbywell website.
Table of Contents
Accenture began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen in the early 1950s when it conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky. It is considered the largest consulting firm in the world by the number of employees.
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 38,000/ Month|
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET
To apply for this job please visit indiacampus.accenture.com.