Accenture has Announced Recruitment for the post Of Software Engineer. The salary to be provided this post will be Provided Rs. 37,500/ Month in this Recruitment. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Accenture Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job . The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
It plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of 61.6 billion dollar in 2022.
Accenture Recruitment, Overview
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Start Date||Already Started|
- The candidate should have complete Bachelors in 4 years or
- The candidate should have complete Masters in 2 years.
Accenture Recruitment Roles
- Welcome aboard Accenture that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Accenture Recruitment Responsibility
- adjustable to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Responsible to Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Candidate should not have more than 0 to 11 months of experience
Test Automation Engineering-
- candidate Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Importance for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Basic Knowledge of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Understanding and development experience of .NET
- Excellent working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
To apply for this job please visit indiacampus.accenture.com.