Website Ackp General Insurance
Acko General Insurance is inviting job seekers for the position of SEO Intern for the year. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 10,000 per month. Candidates interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article. It is an Internship program.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Acko General Insurance Internship to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is the 08th of Mar 2023.
Table of Contents
About Acko General Insurance
Acko is a digitally-led insurance tech company that’s disrupting general insurance in India, one click at a time! It is a digital insurance company that redefines insurance for consumers. Acko is here to make buying and using insurance really effortless. Insurance, say hello to technology.
By adding technology to insurance, we have transformed something long and tedious into something quick and easy. And in the process, we’ve managed to fit something as massive as insurance in your pocket. Acko is digital-first which means that you’ll be as comfortable using it as you are using your own smartphone.
We make insurance effortless by making it affordable and hassle-free because when it comes to finding ways of making your life easier, we leave no stones unturned.
Acko General Insurance Internship Overview
|Job Role||SEO Intern|
|Last date for Application||08th March 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.10,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||02|
Acko General Insurance Internship Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 08th March 2023.
- The candidate should be available for 6 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- Can start the internship between 21st Feb’23 and 28th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Support the SEO team in the implementation of SEO strategies
- Assist in the creation and execution of link-building campaigns
- Analyze competitor websites and strategies to identify areas for improvement
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and updates in search engine optimization
- Monitor and report on key metrics such as organic traffic, rankings, and conversions
- Perform on-page optimization, including the title tag and Meta description optimization
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify high-traffic and conversion keywords
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Docs, Excel
Perks & Benefits
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.